What are my options?
All About Adoption services are available to birth parents at no charge.
We believe that adoption is an unselfish gift of love from a birth-mother. The woman who make an adoption plan for her baby wants the best possible life for them. We honor that you would put the baby’s need before your own. We want to help you with this extremely important decision and make sure that you have the peace that you will need for the years to come that you made the best decision for you and your baby. This baby was conceived in your womb in this time and place and we believe he or she has a great destiny on earth. We are excited to be part of the plan to find him or her the family that will provide a loving, healthy environment to grow up in. We are excited to be part of your life, and help you through this loving choice.
To assist you through this pregnancy, All About Adoption Services offers you the following:
- Round the clock support before, during and after delivery.
- Transportation for medical care if needed.
- Medical referrals if needed.
- Financial assistance with medical coverage and reasonable living expenses.
- Child birth classes and labor room coach if requested.
- Referral to birth mother support groups.
- Reading material for birth-mothers.
- Social worker for counseling through out and after your pregnancy.
Please contact Vi at 303-419-7753 or Candy at 720-621-2576
We are available any time to talk with you about your options.